ARE YOU LOOKING TO INTEGRATE KEY STEM (SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, AND MATHEMATICS) DISCIPLINES AT YOUR SCHOOL?
At NSTA's second annual STEM FORUM & EXPO  May 15-17, school administrators, teachers, and business and public sector partners will find speakers, sessions, and resources critical to the teaching and learning of STEM.
Kicking off the event on the evening of May 15 is an exhibit preview, reception, and keynote speaker AINISSA RAMIREZ, who will present on "Why We Need Science Superheroes."
On May 16-17 leading thought leaders in STEM education will host panel discussions on:
* What is a STEM School and What Does it Look Like?
* Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards
* State STEM Networks-How Are They Working to Change STEM Education
* STEM in Urban Science Education and Engaging and Keeping More Girls and Minorities in STEM
* Public/Private Partnerships, Out of School and Informal Programs that Excite Students about the World of STEM
* Putting the T and E in Your STEM Program
* A Whole School Approach to STEM: What You Need to Know
* Promising STEM Programs
IN ADDITION TO THE PANEL DISCUSSIONS, TEACHERS AND ADMINISTRATORS CAN SELECT FROM MORE THAN 300 HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS TARGETED TO PRE-K,
ELEMENTARY, MIDDLE LEVEL, HIGH SCHOOL AND LEADERSHIP PARTNERS ON A HOST
OF STEM RELATED TOPICS.
Visit www.nsta.org/2013stemforum  to view all workshops, noted panel discussion leaders and to register . The advance deadline is April 19.