This tour has been cancelled.
Instructor: Edward Ivory
Location: Portland Community College, Sylvania Campus
Audience: General Audiences
Explore 3D scanning/printing through making a bust of yourself. Open lab format will allow for further exploration depending on skill level in CAD and modeling software.
This session will include:
- Tour that will include virtual and walk-around of the MakerLab and Environmental Center
- Demonstrations of student work and student testimonials
- Resource highlights for high school teachers
- Demonstration of 3D scan and print
- Question and answer time
3 Professional Development Units to be provided upon completion.
To receive the member rate for this workshop, you must log in to the website before registering for this event.
If you have forgotten your password, just select "forgot password" after entering your e-mail address* and a temporary one will be provided.
*You will need to use the e-mail address that is associated with your membership if you use more than one e-mail address.
To pay using a credit or debit card:
Complete the online registration. Click the "Pay online" button. This will take you to PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, just check out as a guest.
Paying by check?
Complete the online registration and click on the "invoice me button." Print the invoice that will be e-mailed to you. Make your check payable to OSTA. Mail the printed invoice with your check to the Conference Registrar at the following address:
4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd, #1025
Portland, OR 97214-5246
Will your district be paying?
- Each individual completes the online registration and clicks on the "invoice me" button.
- Print the invoice that will be emailed.
- Submit the invoice(s) to your district for payment
To districts sending teachers or groups of teachers:
If you have any questions please contact OSTA's Registrar at email@example.com.
- Gather all invoices from individual registrants.
- Include with your payment each registrant name along with their invoice number.
- Send your payment to OSTA Registrar at the address above.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Refund requests must be in writing and must be postmarked/timestamped 10 days before the event. Registration cancellations are subject to a $20 processing fee. Send any requests to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the address above.